become a gala sponsor
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring FFT's Seventh Annual Gala. There are many ways to help us reach our fundraising goal, scroll down to learn more.
five o'clock somewhere
We are lucky to receive alcohol sponsorships for our open bar from some of our favorite folks in town, including Revolution, Lagunitas, and Koval.
Even with these generous donations, we've still got costs to cover at the bar:
- Mixers, Cups, Napkins, Garnishes, Ice, Bitters....those little pour spouts you plug into the top of bottles -- all the little extras that go into making your drink!
- Supplemental alcohol -- as phenomenal as our liquor donations are, they don't cover everything our guests like to drink! We've got wine and tequila to buy, folks
- Bartenders -- our open bar isn't a job for amateurs (literally.) We're bringing in some amazing professional bartenders - and their liquor license - and they've gotta get paid.
Like with our bar, we are grateful to receive in-kind food donations from some truly great Chicago restaurants, but even so, we have to do a little supplementing.
And this year, we're cooking up (pun intended) some incredible surprises in the food department. Your donation will help us:
- Cover costs for supplemental catering.
- Purchase platters, utensils, plates, napkins, and everything else we need to serve dinner!
location location location
They say location is everything and we're so excited to be hosting this year's gala in a gorgeous new venue, Low Res Studio.
It's a beautiful open layout. But an empty, beautiful open layout that we've got to fill! Your Location Sponsorship helps us cover:
- Space rental
- Furniture rental
- ...and we're going to fill the space with entertainment! Our musicians and our incredible Photo Booth team all need checks at the end of the night.
Our total fundraising goal between now and 11:59pm on September 22nd is $20,000.
When you opt for one of the earmarked sponsorships above, you know exactly how we're spending your money and you help defray our out of pocket costs throwing the fundraiser.
But there are other ways to help us reach $20K:
You can pledge to match gala fundraising up to an amount of your choosing.
If you have something you think would make a great silent auction package, we'd love to know about it. All in-kind donations are also fully tax-deductible.
You can purchase a Sponsor an Artist ticket here. This allows us to comp in artists at the gala who couldn't otherwise afford a ticket.
We'd love to talk more! Fill out the form below and a member of First Floor's staff will be in touch with you within 2 business days.